FACTORY 1In our production facility, we are mainly producing casting parts resistant to abrasion and impact. Castings are made in accordance with international norms and standards. In addition to the standards, castings can be made in accordance with customer demands and specifications. Ductile iron and peak iron parts between 8 kg – 6000 kg are produced with high quality in our facility.
- The Following are available in our Production Lines:
- 2x 2000kg INDUCTOTHERM Induction Furnace
- 2x 5000kg INDUCTOTHERM Induction Furnace
- 700mm x 900mm x 300/300 Full Automatic + GF Molding Line Capacity: 80 Forms/hour
- OMEGA Resin Molding Line
- ATM Resin Molding Line
- WEBAC Fully automatic Sand preparation system
- Sand Cooler Systems
Casted Material Types;
– Gray Cast Iron;
– Spheroid Iron;
Our Company constantly monitors New Technologies related to its field in accordance of the 21st century competition conditions and the continuity of competitiveness. Product quality, delivery speed and full compliance with customer requests are our basic philosophy. Our technology is sufficient to realize these. All the necessary investments are also made rapidly in order to adapt to the developing technology.
In addition, as we have stated in our Quality and Environmental Policy, we also make all kinds of technological investments we need to make in order to leave a livable environment to future generations by fulfilling our responsibility to the environment.
Spheroid and cast iron can be melted and castings can be performed at the same time in 2 2-ton and 2 5-ton Induction Furnaces.
Spectral analysis, temperature measurements and other controls of the alloys to be melted are carried out simultaneously in our laboratories on the spectral analyzer and every moment of the process is kept under control.
CORE & MODELS
THE PRODUCTION OF CORE AND MODELS
The models and core boxes required to produce the parts that our customers need are made in the modelshop within our factory.
The runner and feeder systems of the models are also applied in this section.
The cores of the products we cast in our factory are produced by Cold Box and Shell Core methods and after the cores are dried in the Core Drying Oven, they are given to the production line after the necessary quality controls are carried out.
- 700 mm x 900 mm x 300/300 Fully Automatic + GF Molding Line Capacity: 80 Molds / Hour
In this line, part models from 10 kg to 100 Kg can be molded.
- In the OEMEGA Resin Molding line, molding dimensions are flexible, depending on customer demands, and part models of max. 3000 Kg can be molded.
- In the ATM Resin Molding line, molding dimensions are flexible, depending on customer demands, and maximum 8000 Kg part models can be molded.
- In our company, there is a heat treatment furnace in order to heat the materials we produce.
In these furnaces, automatic heat treatment is performed in accordance with the heat treatment graphics.
GRINDING AND CLEANING
GRINDING AND CLEANING
- There are sufficient number of grinding machines and hand tools in order to bring the materials we produce in our company, into suitable shapes for the demands of our customers.
- Cleaning is carried out in the hanging cleaning cabin so that the materials we produce in our company, can be adapted to the demands of our customers.
- The paint demands of our customers are met in the paint shop with hangers.