– To work in accordance with the relevant environmental legislation, national and international standards, with an effective, efficient and continuous development approach to the environmental management system with the participation of all employees,
– To establish and continuously develop an effective and efficient environmental management system with the participation of all employees,
– To create a healthy environment that constantly develops itself and can live,
– Reduce energy and water usage and increase efficiency,
– To minimize any kind of waste generation and to evaluate the waste that can be recycled, to dispose of those we can not evaluate in the light of laws and regulations,
– To minimize the formation of hazardous waste,
– Training employees and informing our suppliers,
– To provide an environment where employees can work safely.